Friendly’s announced the launch of a new menu geared toward the spring and summer seasons—utilizing fresh and delicious ingredients such as avocado, lobster, and more. To celebrate, Friendly’s invites consumers to participate in a challenge, where those who can finish two of its new items—the Candy Blast Monster Shake and Triple Decker Bacon Cheeseburger—in one sitting, walk away with a free T-shirt.
The new, spring inspired menu consists of the following “Deliciously Fun” items:
- The Candy Blast Monster Shake—an indulgent milk shake made with Friendly’s signature Hunka Chunka PB Fudge Ice Cream, sweet vanilla frosting, classic M&M’s, whole Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups, salty pretzel rods and a thick fudge brownie—and crowned with whipped topping and chocolate syrup.
- Triple Decker Bacon Cheeseburger—three stories of thick beef patties covered with gooey melted Swiss, American, and Cheddar cheeses, 4 strips of applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo served up with golden fries. It’s 14.25 ounces of pure deliciousness.
- New England Lobster Roll—fresh and creamy lobster salad with celery and crisp lettuce on a classic grilled roll. Served with golden fries and coleslaw.
- Turkey Avocado Wrap—thick hand-carved, roasted turkey breast and avocado wrapped up with Swiss cheese, applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce and tomato served with creamy Ranch and a side of golden fries.
- California Avocado Cobb Salad—Crisp mixed greens, diced tomatoes, slices of avocado, bleu cheese crumbles, crisp applewood-smoked bacon, red onion and egg finished off with a seasoned grilled chicken breast. With Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette, or your choice of dressing.
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Sandwich—Tender grilled chicken breast cozied up with melted Cheddar cheese, slices of avocado and creamy mayo, all served on top of a warm Brioche roll, green leaf lettuce and fresh tomato, with a side of golden fries.
“With the launch of this mouthwatering new menu, Friendly’s seeks to expand on its treasured offerings. The Candy Blast Monster Shake in particular is an exciting innovation on our iconic ice cream, pushing the envelope with unique and over-the-top mix-ins,” says Dennis Pfaff, FIC Restaurants Inc., Chief Operating Officer. “We are excited to offer our consumers these exciting additions to our menu.”
Friendly’s consumers who are able to finish the Candy Blast Monster Shake and the Triple Decker Bacon Cheeseburger in their entirety will win bragging rights, glory and a T-shirt proclaiming: “I Got Blasted at Friendly’s.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.