Friendly’s Restaurant announced the launch of a several indulgent additions to its summer menu consisting of the following “Deliciously Fun” items:
- Lobster Quesadilla: For an entrée or appetizer, seasonal lobster tossed in warm garlic sauce and Monterrey Jack and cheddar cheeses are melted in between layers of flour tortilla, served with sour cream and salsa.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese: Hearty, extra cheesy corkscrew pasta topped with warm garlicky lobster, crispy breadcrumbs and crumbled applewood-smoked bacon, served with a fresh side salad.
- Fisherman’s Platter: Indulgent fried shrimp, clam strips and tavern-battered cod fillet served with coleslaw, golden fries, fresh lemon and choice of tartar or cocktail sauce.
- Parmesan Sourdough Cheeseburger: Fresh choice burger with Dijon mustard, Swiss cheese, mushrooms and grilled onions on sourdough bread grilled golden with an Asiago, Parmesan, Romano and garlic cheese crust; served with fries.
- Ollie the Octopus Sundae: Back by popular demand, a kid-friendly combination of orange sherbet, cherries, sour gummy worms and ooey gooey blue marshmallow topping; item comes free with entrée for children under 12.
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae: Another item returning due to popular demand, the sundae is made from a perfect combination of shortcake and vanilla ice cream, drizzled with fresh strawberry topping and covered in whipped cream.
“Summer cravings come in all forms, and our new specials have something for everyone,” says Dennis Pfaff, chief operating officer, FIC Restaurants Inc. “We’re excited to offer these new ‘Deliciously Fun’ menu innovations that are well suited for the leisurely fun-filled season.”
The new menu items are available now through September 8 at participating Friendly’s restaurants.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.