Fouquet's debuts at Hotel Barrière Fouquet's in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood (456 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013). Hotel Barrière Fouquet's New York, from the world-renowned Martin Brudnizki Design Studio, is guided by the French Art Deco movement, expertly marrying Parisian classicism with the modern industrialism of New York City. Fouquet’s personifies this intersection through its design as well as culinary and beverage offerings. The Fouquet’s menu has been designed by Chef Pierre Gagnaire, chef of six Michelin-starred restaurants around the world.
“We are proud to bring our beloved and legendary Fouquet's to New York, a city filled with such rich culinary history and creative prowess. With its refined culinary offerings and atmosphere, Fouquet’s New York truly embodies timeless elegance,” says Chef Pierre Gagnaire.
Fouquet’s New York, the 11th Fouquet’s brasserie worldwide, is a reinterpretation of the group’s French brasserie that has remained an iconic Parisian staple for over 120 years. Much like its predecessor on the Champs-Élysées, Fouquet’s New York exudes the sophistication and historic glamor of a classic Parisian brasserie both in menu and decor.
The brasserie menu includes a variety of Fouquet’s signature dishes as well as New York exclusives. Menu highlights include:
- Starters: Fouquet’s onion soup with Comté cheese; Escargot parsley garlic “green velouté”
- Mains: Maine lobster fricassée with spinach and carrots, rice pilaf and cognac bisque; Grilled Colorado lamb chops with 'Gaufrettes' fries and herbs tabbouleh; Sole Meunière with mashed potatoes spiced with turmeric
- Cheeses and Desserts: Cheese platter; Fouquet's millefeuilles; Crêpes 'Suzette'
In the morning, an array of sweets, eggs and toasts are available:
- Sweets: Basket of three assorted pastries: croissant, chocolate croissant & raisins Danish; Pancakes, French toast or Belgian waffles served with sugar, chocolate, red berry sauce or maple syrup
- Eggs: Egg Benedict with Parisian ham or smoked salmon; Three eggs omelet with two garnishes
- Mains: Toasted plain bagel with smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers & sliced red onion; Rye bread avocado toast
Located on the hotel’s ground floor, the restaurant is cloaked in the trademark red and black palette of Fouquet's Paris, with high-gloss wood paneling on the walls, floors of wood parquet and, by the bar, black and white tile, leather chairs, curved banquettes, and cut-glass chandeliers. Black-and-white photographs of film stars and celebrity guests by Studio Harcourt Paris hang on the walls, as at the original Fouquet’s in Paris.
Par Ici Café, a contemporary vegetarian café, is also on the ground floor within a glassed-in courtyard and will follow the opening of Fouquet’s.
Hours of Operation
Fouquet’s is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast: 7am - 10:30am
Lunch 12pm - 2:30pm
Dinner (Sunday - Thursday): 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Dinner (Friday - Saturday): 5:30pm - 11pm
Titsou, an intimate speakeasy-esque bar that evokes the Paris of the 1920s and 30s, is open daily from 5pm - 1am. Retaining the exclusive nature of a classic speakeasy, Titsou is reserved for hotel guests.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.