Bo’s Beach, a new restaurant at Fort Lauderdale’s beachfront area boasting direct ocean views and tropical breezes, launched its new Breakfast/Brunch and Late Night menus. Bo’s Beach is operated by former Miami Dolphins Player Kim Bokamper & PDKN Restaurant Group, of which Bokamper is one of four partners.
The menus present a laid-back yet delicious take on fresh local seafood, a signature wood-fired oven, delicious cocktails, and ocean-inspired classics. Bo’s Beach offers breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and late-night cuisine.
A delightful way to enjoy an early morning meal in the midst of the ocean’s beauty, breakfast is served Monday–Friday from 8:30–11:30 a.m.; brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m.–noon. The menu features tasty items such as:
- Crab Cake Benedicts: two poached eggs, jumbo lump crab cakes, Old Bay seasoning and hollandaise on an English muffin served with home fries ($18)
- Avocado Toast: two eggs any style, Hass avocado, extra virgin olive oil, lemon, sea salt and paprika on multigrain toast ($12)
- Watermelon Salad: feta cheese, macadamia nuts, micro basil, grape tomatoes, mixed greens, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic reduction ($11; option to add grilled or blackened chicken, grilled or blackened shrimp, of seared ahi tuna for additional price)
- Big Kahuna Breakfast Sandwich: scrambled eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, andouille sausage, aged Wisconsin cheddar on multigrain toast served with home fries ($13)
- Smoked Salmon: capers, red onion, grape tomatoes, cucumber, cream cheese served with a toasted bagel ($14)
- Hog & Hen Burger: Applewood smoked bacon, over-medium free-range egg, bourbon maple syrup and aged Wisconsin cheddar on a Belgian waffle bun, served with home fries ($16)
- Chicken & Waffles: crispy buttermilk fried chicken, cheddar waffles, Applewood smoked bacon, scallions, Cajun butter, honey mustard aioli and maple syrup served with home fries ($15)
- Biscuits ‘n’ Gravy: two eggs any style and creamy sausage gravy served with home fries ($14)
Those desiring a late night bite can enjoy Bo’s Beach’s Late Night menu Sunday-Thursday, which entices with appetizers, wood-fired pizza, burgers and sandwiches, and is served from 10 p.m.–12 a.m. Items include:
- Wood-Fired Oysters: topped with garlic butter sauce and melted cheese ($18)
- Margherita Wood-Fired Pizza: fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil and roasted garlic olive oil ($15)
- “Between the Buns” Ultimate Bacon Cheese Burger: Applewood smoked bacon, aged Wisconsin cheddar and sliced pickles on a toasted brioche bun ($15)
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Sandwich (all-natural, antibiotic free): mango chutney, Caribbean dry rub, Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and onion on a toasted brioche bun ($14)
On Friday and Saturday nights, Bo’s Beach’s regular full menu is available until 1 a.m. The restaurant also offers a full selection of refreshing cocktails, sides and more.
“Whether it’s 8:30 a.m. or 1 a.m., we at Bo’s Beach welcome guests to indulge in tasty, distinctive dishes in our breathtaking beachside setting,” says Bokamper. “Our Breakfast/Brunch and Late Night menus are designed to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience, coupled with a unique seaside atmosphere.”
PDKN Restaurant Group also owns and operators Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill, with locations in Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, Miramar, Naples and Estero; as well as The Balcony, a lively restaurant on Fort Lauderdale’s Las Olas Boulevard.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.