As temperatures drop, Fogo is firing up the grill with a new fall menu. From a New York Strip to salads and new vegetarian offerings, the seasonal selections are now available on the Market Table and as part of the Full Churrasco Experience at all Fogo locations in the United States and Puerto Rico for a limited time.
“In Southern Brazil, local farmers and families rotate and harvest produce during peak seasonality. Here at Fogo, we embrace that same approach on our Market Table and churrasco grill,” says Barry McGowan, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chao. “We are refreshing our menu to feature the flavors of fall when fruits and vegetables such as butternut squash and pears are at their peak ripeness.”
Fogo’s fall menu selections include:
- New York Strip: Steak lightly seasoned with rock salt and fire-roasted on the churrasco grill.
- Butternut Kale Salad: Roasted butternut squash, kale, chickpeas and feta tossed with honey citrus vinaigrette, and topped with pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Butternut & Sweet Potato Soup: Roasted butternut squash blended with sweet potatoes and winter spices.
- Pear & Endive Salad: Seasonal pears, red and gold endive, blue cheese, candied bacon, lightly mixed with pear vinaigrette.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Oven-roasted and miso-glazed sweet potatoes with chopped parsley.
Fogo de Chão (fogo-dee-shown) is a Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, specializing in the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco – the art of roasting cuts of meats over open flame, all of which are carved tableside by Brazilian-trained gaucho chefs. Founded in Southern Brazil in 1979, there are currently 54 locations throughout Brazil, the United States, Mexico and the Middle East.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.