Fogo de Chão expands its menu and Market Table offerings on Tuesday with new plant-based and nutrient-dense dishes, alongside an enhanced Bar Fogo beverage list complete with both traditional and non-alcoholic craft cocktails made with CleanCo’s low-proof spirits with less than 0.5 percent alcohol. Fogo continues to provide value and variety to their young, growing guest base through nutritional innovations fit for any lifestyle or dietary tribe.
The new plant-based innovations join existing Vegetarian and Pescatarian staples, like the Cauliflower Steak, on the main dining menu available for lunch, brunch and dinner as an alternative to the Full Churrasco Experience and include a Seared Tofu with Miso Black Bean Pasta and Roasted Power Vegetable Bowl entrée option. New dishes are also available on the Market Table to give guests additional options to discover. For the past 45 years, the Market Table has showcased nutrient-dense and flavorful choices for every occasion and is 100 percent gluten free, including all seasonal salads, fresh micro greens, natural and plant-based proteins, imported charcuterie and more.
New Entrées and Market Table offerings include:
- Seared Tofu with Miso Black Bean Pasta - Chimichurri-marinated tofu served atop protein-dense black bean pasta sautéed with green onion, Napa cabbage, pickled onions and carrot ginger-miso dressing. Vegan and gluten-free.
- Roasted Power Vegetable Bowl - Roasted eggplant, marinated mushrooms, roasted zucchini, asparagus and baby peppers served with chimichurri spinach rice. Vegan and gluten-free.
- Spring Hummus - Fresh hummus blended with herbs, roasted garlic and citrus, topped with radish, fresh mint, edamame and olive oil.
- Baby Kale & Mango Salad - Fresh baby kale, Napa cabbage, red radish and mango, tossed in a lime honey dressing.
- Miso Black Bean Pasta - Gluten-free black bean pasta tossed with green onion, Napa cabbage, pickled onions and carrot ginger-miso dressing.
- Apple Manchego Salad - Granny Smith apples and Manchego cheese tossed with honey, cracked pepper and black mission figs.
- Power Greens - A seasonal mix of vitamin-rich greens, fresh herbs and micro-shoots.
The Bar Fogo menu now features new cocktails including three made with CleanCo’s non-alcoholic spirits with less than 0.5% alcohol. Added beverage selections include:
- Yellowbird - Desolas Mezcal, Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Cointreau, La Marca Prosecco
- Espresso Martini - Diplomatico Reserva Rum, Caffe Borghetti and Licor 43
- Clean Cosmo - CleanCo V (Vodka) Apple, Cranberry, Fresh Lemon
- CleanR Sour - CleanCo R (Rum), Passionfruit, Pineapple, Aquafaba, Bitters
- Clean Cucumber Martini - CleanCo V (Vodka) Apple, Cucumber, Basil, Lemon Twist
“Our young and dynamic guests consider themselves food explorers who seek new culinary discoveries with each visit,” says Barry McGowan, Chief Executive Officer at Fogo de Chão. “For nearly 45 years we’ve had nutrient-dense and plant-forward dining options for every occasion and dietary tribe through our Market Table. With the rollout of our new dining choices and clean cocktails, we continue to offer our guests the variety and discoveries they crave while doing it in a wholesome and flavorful way.”
Fogo continues to provide value and variety to its global audience with these new menu options and is off to a strong start in 2023 with 12 new U.S. and international leases signed. The new restaurants developed in 2023 will showcase Fogo’s brand transformation with enhanced design and innovation platforms in a warm, timeless, approachable setting that complements each specific restaurant and their local community while honoring Fogo’s Southern Brazilian heritage.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.