With the start of spring just days away, Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chão is welcoming the season of renewal with new ways to enjoy an elevated dining experience. From new takes on classic Market Table offerings and a next level Bar Fogo experience that now includes a premium selection of spirits and service to an all-new Fogo Four Course dining option for just $40 per person, the best of Brazil is now in full bloom at all Fogo locations in the United States and Puerto Rico
“The core of Brazilian cuisine has always been the fresh, seasonal ingredients that are harvested at the right moment to ensure peak ripeness and optimal flavor,” says Barry McGowan, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chao. “Spring is the perfect season to unveil new, upgraded recipes on Market Table offerings that give our guests greater flavor and more nutrient-rich health benefits. And with our new Fogo Four Course dining option and elevated Bar Fogo offerings, there is no better time embrace the Brazilian traditions we serve up daily at Fogo.”
Fogo’s fresh twists on both classic and seasonal Market Table offerings include:
- Roasted Baby Peppers: Whole, sweet baby Holland peppers are now fire-roasted with fresh basil, garlic and extra virgin olive oil to bring out more flavor
- Citrus Chicken Salad: Roasted, pulled chicken is tossed with fresh citrus cream, sweet baby peppers, red onions and green scallions
- Chickpea Trio Salad: Protein-packed black, green and yellow chickpeas are tossed with baby peppers, scallions, red onion, and fresh herbs. These colorful chickpeas have also been shown to have more health benefits, including more antioxidants, more fiber and a lower glycemic index.
- Roasted Artichoke Hearts: Fiber-filled artichoke hearts are marinated and fire-roasted with fresh herbs, garlic, peppers and extra virgin olive oil for a more developed flavor
- Brazilian Potato Salad: A traditional, Brazilian-style potato salad now features potatoes mixed with eggs, green peas, carrots, pickled red onion, and scallions
- Marinated Mushrooms: Antioxidant-rich white, button mushrooms are now marinated with fresh thyme, garlic, red chili flakes and extra virgin olive oil to enhance the taste
- Mediterranean Eggplant: Freshly-roasted eggplant – an excellent source of vitamins and minerals like folic acid, potassium and more – is thinly sliced and seasoned with sundried tomatoes, fresh garlic, capers and extra virgin olive oil (spring menu addition)
- Asparagus Sweet Pea Soup: Sweet spring peas are blended with fresh asparagus and a touch of cream (spring menu addition)
In addition to all enhanced, flavorful Market Table offerings, the new Fogo Four Course dining option also includes continuous service of select cuts like Picanha (prime part of the top sirloin) and Fraldinha (bottom sirloin), fire-roasted and carved tableside for each guest. Also included are Brazilian side dishes and choice of dessert, like Flan, Crème Brûlée or Chocolate Brigadeiro.
Guests can also enjoy an altogether elevated bar experience in Bar Fogo with the introduction of new, premium whiskeys, bourbons and scotches as well as more iconic pours like Macallan, Whistle Pig, Blanton’s and even Suntory Toki. All premium pours are now served in crystal-cut glassware with made-to-order ice spheres.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.