First Watch announced the launch of its fall seasonal menu. The limited-time “Harvest the Season” menu brings back the guest-favorite Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast, which benefits Share Our Strength’s Dine for No Kid Hungry campaign throughout the month of September. First Watch’s new fall menu items include the shareable Mixed Berry Toast and decadent Braised Short Rib Benedict, as well as a refreshing addition to its handcrafted beverage lineup, the Carrot Crush. These items and more join additional fall favorites, such as the vegetarian Butternut Squash Bisque and signature Million Dollar Bacon.
For 10 years and counting, First Watch has increased its contributions to Share Our Strength’s efforts during September for the organization’s annual Dine for No Kid Hungry fundraising initiative, a national campaign to end childhood hunger in America. This year, actress and television personality Busy Philipps and award-winning chef Curtis Stone co-hosted the Dine for No Kid Hungry livestream variety show on Sept. 4 to kick off the national fundraiser. First Watch offered an exclusive giveaway for viewers to enter to win. Throughout the year, First Watch also donates 25 cents from every kids’ meal purchased to No Kid Hungry, raising about $1.5 million to-date.
“I love that our fall menu usually coincides with back-to-school season, and that we’re able to partner with Share Our Strength and make an impact on schoolchildren with our Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast,” says Shane Schaibly, vice president of culinary strategy at First Watch. “This menu introduces bold, elevated flavors and our new Braised Short Rib Benedict is at the top of my list this season. It’s definitely not your grandma’s Eggs Benedict.”
The “Harvest the Season” menu is available at First Watch restaurants nationwide now through Nov. 3, offering guests a variety of flavorful, fall entrees, including:
- Mixed Berry Toast (shareable) – Thick-cut brioche toast with lemon ricotta cream, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, house-made granola and crème anglaise.
- Million Dollar Bacon (shareable) – This holds a spot on every seasonal menu for the past three years, which includes four slices of signature hardwood smoked bacon, baked with brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne and a maple syrup drizzle.
- Braised Short Rib Benedict – Parmesan-crusted ciabatta, red wine-braised beef short rib, arugula, house-pickled onions, two poached cage-free eggs, Parmesan cream and a side of First Watch’s fresh seasoned potatoes.
- Truffled Wild Mushroom Frittata – A guest favorite and back by popular demand, featuring truffle-roasted shiitake and Crimini mushrooms, shallots, garlic and herb cream cheese and lemon dressed arugula, served with fresh fruit and ciabatta toast.
- Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast – One of the restaurant’s signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes served alongside two cage-free eggs and a Jones Dairy Farm grilled all-natural savory chicken sausage patty.
- Butternut Squash Bisque – Rich and creamy, this dish is sweetened with carrot and a touch of nutmeg and garnished with sour cream and fresh herbs.
- Carrot Crush – The latest addition to the Fresh Juice Program, a refreshing combination of carrot, orange, coconut water, turmeric and lemon.
A piping hot cup of First Watch’s Project Sunrise coffee, grown by an independent group of female farmers called Mujeres en Café, in Huila, Colombia, is the perfect complement to any of these seasonal dishes.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.