Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, known for its signature steaks and classic American cuisine, introduced bold new flavors such as the Crispy Chicken Sandwich, French Onion and Mushroom Sliced Steak, Crab-Crowned Chile Salmon, Grilled Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork Chop and more to its Winter Features menu November 27 through December 31.
“We have several new creations for our guests this season, as well as winter classics with a twist,” says Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “It’s that time of year to sit down for a fresh hot meal with co- workers, friends or family and enjoy each other’s company.”
The Winter Features Menu includes:
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich - served on toasted focaccia with herbed goat cheese, lettuce and tomato; choice of side
Suggested beer pairing: Sam Adams Boston Lager
- French Onion and Mushroom Sliced Steak - wood grilled sliced steak topped with caramelized onions and mushrooms in a sherry beef broth and Gruyere cheese; served with Firebirds Green Chile Mac and Cheese
Suggested Wine pairing: Firebirds Red
- Crab-Crowned Chile Salmon - chile-rubbed sustainable salmon topped with crab and spinach fondue; served with Parmesan mashed potatoes
Suggested wine pairing: Conundrum White
- Wood Grilled NY Strip with Chile-Lime Shrimp - topped with sautéed shrimp in ancho chile-lime butter, served with choice of side
Suggested beer pairing: Firebirds Red
- Grilled Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork Chop - prime cut, bacon-bourbon mustard glaze, served with Green Chile Mac and Cheese
Suggested wine pairing: Conundrum Red
Lunch and Dinner
Baked Herbed Goat Cheese Fondue - with roasted tomato, olives and toasted baguette
- Pyramid Peach Chocolate Cheesecake - with balsamic marinated strawberries
Firebirds will also offer, through December 31, Conundrum Wine, wildly original blends from lush Napa to moody Monterey dedicated to the land and responsibly farming in Napa Valley.
- 2016 White Blend: Citrus and pear mingle with exotic flavors of mango, coconut and pineapple 2017 Red Blend: Lush cherry flavors infused with unsweetened chocolate and notes of clove and nutmeg
Firebirds’ after-dinner drinks, such as cordials, whiskey and hot coffee drinks, are the perfect night cap to a wonderful evening:
- Fired Up Coffee with Tiramisu Liqueur, TUACA, agave nectar, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate
- Flannel Pajamas: coffee laced with DeKuyper Butterscotch Schnapps and Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Hazelnut-Vanilla Java: Coffee blended with Frangelico and Stoli Vanil Vodka
In addition to its great feature menu, Firebirds offers gift cards perfect for co-workers, clients, family and friends during the holiday season. Guests will receive $20 in bonus gift cards with every $100 spent on Firebirds gift cards in store or online through December 31. If gift cards are purchased in bulk, purchasers will save up to 25 percent with Firebirds’ corporate buying program year-round.
Register to be a Firebirds’ Inner Circle member and be the first to hear about upcoming events, promotions, new menu items and exclusive offers. Members also receive a gift for joining and a gift on their birthday.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.