Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is offering a limited-time lunch and dinner menu for two featuring fresh, hand-cut, scratch-made favorites such as Wood Grilled Salmon, Filet Mignon and more through March 1.
“Our Menu for Two was created solely with our guests in mind,” says Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “We are always striving to find ways to enhance the Firebirds experience, and this limited-time menu does just that by providing savory options that suit any palate.”
Prices vary by location.
Menu for Two includes (Dine-In, ToGo and Delivery):
Share a starter:
- Lobster Spinach Queso - Lobster, baby spinach, tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, tortilla chips
- Ranch Rings - Hand-breaded, panko-battered onions, house made roasted garlic ranch dressing
- Seared Ahi Tuna - Sushi-grade, spicy mustard sauce, mixed greens, spiced pecans
Choose your own main courses:
- Filet Mignon - Center-cut, wrapped in applewood-smoked bacon, served with choice of side
- Wood Grilled Salmon - Basted with Key lime butter, fresh vegetables
- Cilantro Grilled Chicken - Crisp Ranch Rings, smoked tomato jack cheese sauce
Share a dessert:
- Creme Brulée Cheesecake - Bruléed to order, fresh fruit, raspberry coulis
- Chocolate Brownie - With vanilla bean ice cream, salted caramel sauce, dark chocolate sauce
- Carrot Cake - with salted caramel sauce, served warm
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Firebirds’ new seasonal Date Night cocktail is available for a limited time only. Described as a “kiss on the lips,” Date Night is made with blood orange elixir, St-Germain elderflower liqueur and Tito’s Handmade Vodka topped with La Marca Prosecco.
Firebirds also offers gift cards, reservations on OpenTable, delivery via DoorDash or order from the ToGo menu at FirebirdsRestaurants.com.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.