Firebirds Wood Fired Grill has created a new Winter Features menu that will warm your taste buds this season. Available at participating locations, these limited time menu items complement the cooler weather with flavors that strike the perfect balance of both hearty and healthy.
The Honey Whiskey BBQ Burger, Pepper Encrusted New York Strip and Grilled Shrimp and Scallops are among the new menu entrees. Complete any of these meals with a slice of rich Pyramid Peak Chocolate Cheesecake topped with balsamic marinated strawberries.
“Our team works hard to understand what our guests are looking for in ingredients and flavors specific to the season,” says Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “We have combined traditional favorites with trending items to create features such as the Baked Herbed Goat Cheese Fondue and our savory Pepper Encrusted Steak, inviting guests to enjoy flavors of the season.”
Available now - Jan. 1, the Winter Features menu includes:
- Pepper Encrusted Steak - sliced wood-grilled steak, creamy brandied peppercorn sauce, served with crispy potatoes and asparagus
- Honey Whiskey BBQ Burger - wood grilled, with Tillamook sharp cheddar, applewood-smoked bacon, ranch rings and Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey BBQ sauce on a brioche bun
- Grilled Salmon Zen Bowl - wilted spinach, ancient grains salad and blistered tomato basil sauce *Gluten Sensitive
- Pepper Encrusted New York Strip - creamy brandied peppercorn sauce, served with crispy potatoes and asparagus
- Grilled Shrimp and Scallops - over lobster-Parmesan grits, drizzled with maple bacon glaze and topped with crispy bacon, grilled corn and roasted tomatoes *Gluten Sensitive
- Pacific Halibut - line-caught, wood-grilled halibut with wilted spinach, ancient grains salad and blistered tomato basil sauce *Gluten Sensitive
Lunch and Dinner:
- Baked Herbed Goat Cheese Fondue with roasted tomato and olives and toasted focaccia
- Pyramid Peak Chocolate Cheesecake with balsamic marinated strawberries Firebirds’ hand-crafted seasonal cocktails such as The Tipsy Pig, Cinnamon Roast and One Chill Mule, as well as several others, are available through the beginning of next year.
In addition to its ample wine list, Firebirds is introducing two new wines for the winter season:
- Hess Shirtail Ranches Chardonnay 2017: “Our Chardonnay is sourced entirely from our 352-acre estate vineyard in Monterey’s coastal valley. This wine’s balanced acidity complements tangy, spicy foods and will offset the richness of creamier dishes.”
- Hess Shirtail Ranches Cabernet Sauvignon 2016: “A blend of Cabernet grapes from our best vineyards across California’s North Coast, this wine is fruit-forward with bright aromas and flavors. It is a very versatile wine that pairs with many types of foods and complements a variety of meats.”
In addition to its great feature menu, Firebirds offers beautifully designed gift cards perfect for holiday gifting to coworkers, family and friends. Guests will receive $20 in bonus gift cards with every $100 spent on Firebirds gift cards in store or online through Jan. 1. Or, if gift cards are purchased in bulk, guests will save up to 25% with Firebirds’ corporate buying program year-round.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.