Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is offering a limited-time menu featuring fresh, scratch-made seasonal favorites such as the Crab Cake Sandwich, Grilled Salmon Bowl and Grilled Beef Tenderloin Oscar. These delectable dishes are available at participating locations through February 26.
“Our February Features menu was created with bold new twists to highlight the season’s best flavors,” says Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “These traditional dishes with unique flavors, combined with our personalized service, are sure to provide the perfect Valentine’s atmosphere.”
The February Features menu includes:
- Crab Cake Sandwich – with remoulade sauce, lettuce and tomato
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Oscar – topped with lump crab, asparagus and blistered tomato cream
Lunch and Dinner:
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes – Old Bay Seasoning, tortilla slaw, mango habanero chutney
- Grilled Salmon Bowl – wood-grilled salmon over a warm salad of organic ancient grains, toasted pecans, asparagus, roasted red peppers, craisins and goat cheese, drizzled with citrus vinaigrette
- Butcher Steak – wood-grilled flat iron steak
- Chocolate Cheesecake – with raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries
In addition to its ample wine list and signature cocktails such as the Double Black Diamond Martini, Firebirds is introducing a new cocktail for the month of February:
- The Queen of Hearts – Reyka vodka and St-Germain elderflower liqueur, fresh lemon juice and raspberry, charged with Prosecco
Firebirds also offers gift cards, reservations on OpenTable or order from our ToGo menu at firebirdsrestaurants.com. Register to be a Firebirds’ Inner Circle member and be the first to hear about upcoming events, promotions, new menu items and exclusive offers. Members also receive a gift for joining and a gift on their birthday.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.