Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, known for its bold flavors and classic American cuisine, brings fresh seasonal ingredients and smoky, grilled dishes to its new Spring Features menu, which includes Crispy Flounder Filet, Southwest Steak Salad, Wood Grilled Striped Bass and the Impossible Burger.
Additionally, Firebirds has added refreshing seasonal cocktails to its FIREBAR menu and refreshed its popular Kids Menu. “These scratch-prepared menu items are perfect for spring,” says Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “They put a creative twist on our favorite dishes by adding fresh, seasonal ingredients to create a delicious dining experience for all.”
Available from March 20–April 30, the Spring Features menu includes:
- Impossible Burger—Delicious patty made from plants that tastes like beef, topped with Tillamook cheddar, vine-ripened tomato, pickles; served on a brioche bun
- Crispy Flounder Filet Sandwich with lettuce, vine-ripened tomato, pickles and a house-charred lemon tartar sauce
- Southwest Steak Salad served over a salad of mixed greens, charred corn salsa, peppers, onions crispy tortilla and avocado, tossed in house-made salsa verde vinaigrette
- Chef Steve’s Steak Sandwich topped with Sam Adams beer cheese, crispy onions and house-made spicy pepper relish on toasted focaccia bread Dinner
- Wood Grilled Striped Bass topped with a charred corn salsa and served with a cool Mediterranean grains salad of cucumber, roasted peppers, tomatoes, feta and lemon vinaigrette
- Steak & Shrimp wood-grilled flat iron steak topped with seared shrimp and creamy lemon-garlic sauce
- Southwest Marinated Grilled Steak served with salsa verde, house-made pico de gallo, freshly sautéed asparagus and rice with smoked tomato and Southwest spice; topped with Cojita cheese
Lunch and Dinner
- Buffalo Shrimp Flash-fried jumbo shrimp tossed with house-made buffalo hot sauce, served over chunky bleu cheese dressing
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake served with vanilla ice cream and fresh berries
“We are also happy to introduce our spring and summer cocktails that incorporate seasonal ingredients, perfect for when our guests want to relax and unwind,” says Sturm. Firebirds’ hand-crafted seasonal cocktails such as the Slow Burn Margarita, Rosé All Day and The Icebreaker are available through the summer.
Firebirds is also offering the only authorized wines of the most-watched and most-awarded HBO series of all time, Game of Thrones, for a limited time:
- Game of Thrones Chardonnay: A rich palate of peaches, apricots, tangerine, Meyer lemon, baking spices and honey
- Game of Thrones Pinot Noir: Fruit-focused with subtle tones of earthiness, vanilla, spice and toasted oak in the background
In addition to Spring Features, Firebirds has also changed up its well-regarded Kids Menu. This menu is inspired by the adult menu, with healthy new entrees such as the kids Wood Grilled Salmon, perfect for any young visitor.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.