Dosh, the FinTech company behind the cash back app of the same name, announced Tuesday new fall shopping, dining, and hotel cash back offers from the growing number of merchants flocking to the platform.
The Dosh app helps consumers get cash back when booking hotels, shopping, and dining out. With more than 100,000 merchants already onboard, Dosh’s growing network of companies now includes Hollister, Dickey’s Barbeque Pit, Fogo de Chao, Cost Plus World Market, Denny’s, Hallmark, and more.
“We are excited with the pace of growth,” says Ryan Wuerch, CEO and founder of Dosh. “The more merchants we bring onto our platform, the more dollars we can put back into the pockets of all the people using our app. We’re onboarding thousands of new locations from top brands each month right now, and continuing to accelerate merchants’ adoption.”
New fall cash back offers include hotel, shopping, and restaurant promotions that include:
- 2 percent cash back on your entire in-store order at Cost Plus World Market, and up to 4% cash back in-app online
- Up to 3 percent cash back in-app at CVS online
- Up to 3 percent cash back at Walmart online
- Up to 5 percent cash back in-app at Hollister online
- Up to 7 percent cash back at Jack in the Box
- Up to 7 percent cash back at Fogo de Chao
- Up to 7.5 percent cash back to Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Up to 10 percent cash back at Dickey’s Barbeque Pit
- Up to 15 percent cash back in-app at Flower.com online
Plus, book your first hotel through Dosh and get a $25 bonus—on top of any guaranteed cash back—once you complete the stay.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.