Ferraro’s invites guests to enjoy traditional dishes from the Calabria region of Italy with its limited-time regional menu. Available throughout September, the menu spotlights traditional ingredients and dishes of this southwestern coastal region, whose cities include Catanzaro, Crotone and Cosenza. The menu features three courses and is available for $64.95 per person.
The Calabria menu includes:
First Course - Antipasti (choose one):
- Panino di Nduja – Italian grilled cheese with nduja, caciocavallo and buffalo mozzarella
- Polipo – Grilled, marinated Spanish octopus, capers, olives, potatoes, garlic, parsley
- Porcini Trifolati – Lightly floured, flash fried porcini mushrooms
- Affettati e Formaggi – Salami, sopressata, caciocavallo, Pecorino
Main Course (choose one):
- Bucatini alla Silana – Tomato, Calabrese sausage, guanciale, porcini, Caciocavallo, Pecorino
- Spaghetti con Alici e Mollica – Homemade spaghetti, garlic, anchovies, toasted breadcrumbs
- Parmigiana di Melanzane – Layered eggplant, mozzarella, tomato sauce
- Rigatoni Spilinga – Homemade rigatoni, Nduja, Calabrese sausage, Caciocavallo
- Risotto agli Asparagi – Aquarello risotto, asparagus, stracciatella, lemon zest
- Trippa Satriano – Slow-braised honeycomb beef stomach lining, spicy tomato sauce
- Gelato alla Liquirizia – Fiore di latte gelato, licorice liquor
Ferraro’s is open for dinner Sunday through Thursday from 5 to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Reservations are required with a credit card for parties of five or more.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.