Ferraro’s invites families to celebrate Mother’s Day with a special dine-in menu on Sunday, May 8. Additionally, the full dinner menu will also be available, including their legendary osso buco, risottos and pastas.
Ferraro’s offers its Mother’s Day menu for $95 per person plus tax and gratuities. The menu includes:
First Course - Antipasti (choose one):
- Bufala Mozzarella - Pistachio pesto, watercress, rainbow microgreens, crushed pistachio, spring peas, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Carpaccio di Manzo - Thinly sliced prime sirloin, Parmigiano Reggiano, arugula, mustard sauce, lemon, truffle oil
- Vitello Tonnato - Thinly sliced roasted veal, tuna sauce, capers, lemon
Second Course - Pasta e Risotto (choose one):
- Risotto Aragosta - Acquerello risotto, lobster, seasonal black truffles, mascarpone cheese
- Gnocchi al Pistachio Siciliano - Homemade potato dumplings, pistachio and basil pesto, mortadella, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe con Crudo di Tonno - Toasted black pepper, Pecorino reduction, Pecorino Romano, AAA-grade tuna tartare
Main Course (choose one):
- Pollo Vesuvio - Airline chicken breast, rosemary, white wine, lemon, potatoes, carrots, onion, mushrooms
- Vitello Piccata - Veal scallopini, lemon, butter, white wine, capers, grilled asparagus, roasted potatoes
- Coniglio Brasato - Hermi Farms braised rabbit, soft polenta, roasted royal trumpet mushroom
- Salmone Marechiaro - Scottish salmon, lemon, white wine sauce, lemon herb risotto
Dessert (choose one):
- Tiramisu - Lady finger cookies, espresso, sweetened mascarpone cheese
- Pistachio Passion - Pistachio cream, cream cheese mousse, sweetened whipped cream, walnut crust
- Cannoli - Cannoli shell, sweetened ricotta, cinnamon
Dinner hours will be from 4 to 10 p.m. on Sunday, May 8. Reservations are required with a credit card for parties of five or more.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.