Couples in search of a cozy and elegant atmosphere for Valentine’s Day will be pleased to know Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar will offer both a special prix-fixe dinner on Feb. 14, as well as its full dinner menu, including their legendary osso buco, risottos and pastas. Owner Gino Ferraro and Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro invite couples seeking an intimate environment guaranteed to offer an extraordinary and premium dining experience.
Ferraro’s offers its Valentine’s Day menu for $115 per person plus tax and gratuities. The menu includes:
First Course - Antipasti (choose one):
- Jumbo lump crab cake with Champagne mustard sauce
- Burrata, Parma prosciutto, Mission figs, arugula, hazelnuts, saba
Second Course - Pasta (choose one):
- Rigatoni alla Spilinga – rigatoni pasta, house made spicy sausage, nduja, caciocavallo cheese, toasted breadcrumbs
- Gnocchi pesto with house-roasted tomatoes
Main Course (choose one):
- Filetto di Manzo – 8-ounce filet mignon, rosemary demi, roasted potatoes, asparagus
- Chilean Sea Bass – lobster brandy sauce, lobster meat, potato purée, grilled asparagus
Dessert (choose one):
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Fiore di Latte Gelato, raspberry sauce, fresh berries
Dinner hours will be from 5 to 11 p.m. on Feb. 14. Reservations are required with a credit card. Call (702) 364-5300 or book online.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.