Ferraro’s invites guests to enjoy traditional dishes from the Campania region of Italy with its limited-time regional menu. Available in August, the menu spotlights traditional ingredients and dishes of this southwestern region, whose cities include of Naples, Sorrento and Salerno, as well as the Amalfi Coast and island of Capri. Ferraro’s Campania menu will be served from August 1 to 31. The menu features three courses and is available for $64.95 per person.
The Campania menu includes: First Course - Antipasti (choose one):
- Mozzarella Caprese di Bufala – Imported Bufala mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, balsamic reduction, extra virgin olive oil, pine nuts
- Polpette e Ricotta – Homemade meatballs, tomato sauce, whipped ricotta
- Fritto Misto – Fried squid, fennel, shrimp, mustard sauce
- Cozze in Brodetto – Mussels in tomato broth
Main Course (choose one):
- Risotto alla Pescatore – Aquarello risotto, shrimp, squid, lobster, scallops, tomato
- Spaghetti Vongole – Homemade spaghetti, little neck clams, white wine, parsley
- Merluzzo Aqua Pazza – Black cod, black olives, capers, red onion, tomato broth
- Gnocchi alla Sorrentino – Baked homemade potato dumplings, fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella
- Vitello alla Pizzaiola – Veal scaloppine, onion, bell pepper, oregano, red wine, tomato
- Sfogliatella – Flaky pastry filled with citrus cream
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.