Farmer Bros. Co., a national coffee roaster, wholesaler and distributor of coffee, tea and culinary products, announced the release of its new Artisan Collection Specialty Hot Teas.
Launched as part of the 5-year anniversary of the Artisan Collection of specialty coffee, the line of hot teas is a natural extension to the sustainably produced blends of coffee. The teas feature seven specialty blends, using large leaf tea in pyramid-style sachets. Five of the seven blends are certified organic.
“From the pyramid sachets, to the signature blends, the Artisan Collection hot teas are positioned to appeal to today’s consumers,” says Gerard Bastiaanse, SVP of Marketing. “This collection is sustainably produced and features organic blends, so it is a great complement to the Artisan Collection coffees.”
Artisan Collection Hot Teas incorporate on-trend flavors that include five organic teas:
- Organic English Breakfast Black Tea
- Organic Chai Spice Black Tea (2017 Global Tea Championship winner)
- Organic Chamomile Lavender Mint Herbal Tea (2017 Global Tea Championship winner)
- Organic Hibiscus Ginger Orange Herbal Tea
- Organic Lemon Ginger Green Tea
- Cranberry Blood Orange Black Tea
- Sencha with Matcha Green Tea
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.