With all four of founder Mike Martinez’s sons having served in World War II, El Fenix understands the sacrifices made by veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
To recognize and salute these brave men and women, El Fenix is inviting them in for a free meal on Veteran’s Day.
On Saturday, November 11, all active-duty and retired members of the U.S. military will receive a complimentary meal of their choice, selected from a special veterans menu. The menu features the following entrées served with rice and beans:
- Enchilada Plates (2) world famous enchiladas made with aged cheddar cheese
- Cheese with chili con carne
- Sour Cream Chicken seasoned chicken with sour cream sauce
- Seasoned Chicken choice of ranchera or creamy tomatillo sauce
- Classic Beef Taco (2)
- Tamale Plates (2)
- Beef Tamale with chili con carne
- Chicken Verde with tomatillo sauce
- Pork Adobado with anaheim sauce
This offer is available at all 22 El Fenix restaurants located throughout North Texas, and at WinStar World Casino & Resort.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.