The top priority for East Coast Wings + Grill, a full-service restaurant franchise, is its food originality and guest input. ECW+G delivers on this promise by paying close attention to the changing taste buds of its guests and holds twice-monthly focus groups to test new menu items. The result? Deliciously enjoyable new menu items for fall.
The strategically crafted menu includes fan-favorites (such as the Mac + Cheese Burger) and new options selected by evaluating a variety of factors including: guest feedback, Franchisee input, trends and seasonality. Each new item is thoroughly tested using focus groups, surveys and trial at select locations, to ensure that they are crave-worthy new items:
The new burger, skillet and flatbreads include:
- Brisket Mac + Cheese Skillet – classic mac + cheese skillet topped with tender slow-cooked brisket and Sweet + Bold BBQ sauce.
- Chicken Avocado Flatbread – crispy flatbread topped with garlic aioli, seasoned chicken breast, tomatoes, bacon, avocado, mozzarella and asiago cheeses.
- Brisket Burger – angus beef patty, tender brisket, Sweet + Bold BBQ sauce, cheddar, pickled red onions, tomatoes and romaine lettuce served on a toasted bun.
Each of ECW+G‘s extensive list of wing sauces can be combined with one of the seven heat indexes created using a proprietary spice recipe that complements the sauce flavor at every level of heat. With two new additions, East Coast Wings + Grill now offers 60 sauces:
- Korean Sweet + Sour – Blend of the brands popular Korean BBQ and classic Sweet + Sour sauces.
- Chili Chili Bang Bang – Blend of the brands creamy Bang Bang sauce with Sweet Chili Thai.
“We are a people-driven business, and that means we take great pride in what we serve our guests,” says Sam Ballas, CEO of East Coast Wings + Grill. “Our franchisees and corporate team work hand in hand to ensure nothing makes it on our menu unless it has been tested in a restaurant and proven. Our loyalty members speak highly of our LTOs and appreciate how responsive our menu is to their wants and needs – that’s how we know our new wing options and burger, skillet and flatbread additions will be a success at all of our locations.”
ECW+G works to keep food quality high and encourages guests to be part of the menu creations. Every item is tested, surveyed and implemented with thought, consideration and purpose to serve only the freshest and most delicious meals.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.