Denny’s is offering some holiday specials.
Order Ahead Turkey Packs for Thanksgiving (Available to order Nov. 20-25): With the holiday season right around the corner, Denny’s Turkey Packs provide guests with the delicious, seasonal flavors they crave without breaking the bank, right at home. The Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner Pack serves four and includes turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce & choice of side. Orders must be placed on Dennys.com from Friday, Nov. 20 through Wednesday, Nov. 25, 6 p.m. ET, and will be available for pickup.
Turkey & Dressing Dinner: Denny’s is bringing back this fan-favorite for dine-in, just in time for the Thanksgiving season. Guests can enjoy the taste of the season with tender carved turkey breast paired with savory stuffing, drizzled with turkey gravy and cranberry sauce and served with two sides and dinner bread. Finish off this merry meal with a slice of decadent Pumpkin or Pecan Pie – available for a limited time only.
New Melts & Bowls Menu (launches November 4): Nothing says fall quite like comfort food and Denny’s is delivering the deliciousness with an all new Melts lineup and a new Bowls menu. Available nationwide on Wednesday, Nov. 4, Denny’s new menu selections include:
- The Grand Slamwich – A play on Denny's classic Grand Slam breakfast, this melt has scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, ham and American cheese on potato bread grilled with a maple spice spread.
- All-American Patty Melt – A 100% beef patty with caramelized onions, Swiss & American cheeses and All-American sauce on grilled potato bread.
- Chick ‘N’ Shroom Melt –Grilled seasoned chicken breast, sautéed mushrooms, spinach, Swiss cheese and mayo on grilled potato bread.
- Steakhouse Deluxe Bowl – Hearty grilled prime rib atop red-skinned mashed potatoes, broccoli, pepper jack queso, cheddar cheese and diced bacon, served with dinner bread. Guests can also substitute the steak for chicken tenders.
- Chicken Biscuit & Gravy Bowl – Two open-faced biscuits topped with premium golden-fried chicken tenders and country gravy, cheddar cheese and two eggs.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.