Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse introduced a new bar menu featuring carefullycurated menu offerings, five of which are available at all restaurants, while the remaining (two or three) are only available at specific locations. Those localized dishes were masterfully created by the restaurant’s executive chef, with the goal being to bring flavors of the community to life in a refreshingly new way.
The five dishes available at all locations include:
- Cheesesteak Eggrolls with sweet chili and honey mustard sauces
- Dry-Aged Burger with white BBQ sauce, wild mushroom butter, arugula, Havarti, toasted brioche bun and hand-cut fries
- Salmon Crudo comprised of Ora King salmon with lime and miso
- Alaskan King Crab Cocktail served with stone mustard sauce
- Corndog Battered Lobster Tails with grilled corn remoulade and creole honey mustard
Also the chain just introduced two new seasonal cocktails this May that are perfect to enjoy as part of any occasion. The two new cocktails are:
- Mai Thai complete with Cruzan Estate Diamond, Appleton Estate Rare, Lime, Orgeat and Bittermens Tiki Bitters
- Honey Barrel is comprised of Hudson Baby Bourbon, Lemon, Clover Honey Syrup and Basil
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.