Dave & Buster’s, the ultimate restaurant and entertainment destination, announces today its Everyone’s a Winner sweepstakes holiday promotion. Starting November 15, guests who enter will have a 100% chance of winning a prize! That’s right - 100%. Everyone who enters wins one of over 3MM prizes available including the chance to win $250,000 or Free Game Play for Life. Guests are welcome to come back every day beginning November 15th through January 2, 2022 and win a prize once per day by scanning the QR code in the Midway to make this season extra merry and bright.
This winter Dave & Buster’s will also upgrade eggnog and figgy pudding with brand new additions to their seasonal menu for friends and family to enjoy. Offering a chef-crated menu designed to pair perfectly with handcrafted beverages, Dave & Buster’s introduces new seasonal food and drink items to celebrate the season. Available for a limited time only, guests can enjoy the following menu additions:
- Black & Bleu Flatbread topped with sliced sirloin, mozzarella, parmesan, caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, baby Arugula, Danish bleu cheese, balsamic drizzle and lemon zest
- Cajun BBQ Shrimp tossed in spicy creole sauce on a bed of white cheddar grits garnished with scallions
- Butternut Squash Ravioli coated in brown butter with fresh sage, candied pecans, black pepper, baby arugula and parmesan
- Apple Tart a la Mode with salted caramel and vanilla ice cream
- Peanut Butter Old Fashioned with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, Mexican chocolate bitters and an orange twist
- Monkey Shoulder Punch with Monkey Shoulder Whisky, Aperol, sweet ’n’ sour, pineapple juice and passion fruit
“’Tis the season for spending time with family and friends and there’s no place better to do so than Dave & Buster’s where there’s something for everyone,” says Pete Thornfield, VP Brand Marketing at Dave & Buster’s. “To celebrate these family and friend’s moments, we’re providing more fun, game play, and food and drinks through our Everyone’s a Winner sweepstakes and newest additions to our menu. We look forward to sharing that winning feeling with all of our guests all winter long.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.