ServiceChannel, the market leader in facility service management solutions, announced that CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries Inc. has chosen its technology platform to streamline its facility management processes across its 140 locations including its largest brands, Old Chicago, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants, and Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery.
“Up until now, we were handling repairs and contractors manually and keeping track of that was cumbersome,” says Jack Jones, senior director of facilities at CraftWorks. “We chose ServiceChannel because it offers us a cost-effective solution that lets us use our own contractors. This was a big selling point for us. In addition, the single platform will give me visibility into maintenance and related costs across our multiple locations and will help restaurant managers focus on serving our guests.”
ServiceChannel provides a Web-based suite of software products that let facility professionals and contractors directly communicate, collaborate and control costs. ServiceChannel will help CraftWorks:
- Streamline the management of service requests, work orders, invoicing and payment
- Retain direct control over finding and managing quality contractors in a wide range of trades
- Increase visibility across all 140 locations to reduce repair and maintenance spend without impacting service quality
- Access Fixxbook - a rich database of qualified commercial contractors
- Allow store managers to focus on serving guests instead of dealing with facility issues
“I’m proud to welcome CraftWorks as the newest ServiceChannel client,” says Steven Gottfried, founder and CEO of ServiceChannel. “ServiceChannel focuses on helping facility managers and contractors connect directly – this lets clients like CraftWorks reduce the cost of keeping their restaurants running smoothly while providing a high quality dining experience.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.