Cotton Patch Cafe celebrates its Southern roots as it embarks on its annual Chicken Fried Road Trip through October 26, featuring daily specials of hand-breaded, deep-fried country classics and new Southern delights.
Road Trip “stops” include:
- Monday: Chicken Fried Steak or Chicken Fried Chicken with new Jalapeno Cream Gravy ($7.99 special pricing available 3 p.m. to close)
- Tuesday: Tender Tuesday in a choice of three flavors: Nashville Hot, Buffalo or Maple Glaze ($6.99 special pricing for 3-piece tender basket, all day)
- Wednesday: New Buffalo Blue Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Thursday: New Nashville Hot Chicken Fried Steak or Nashville Hot Chicken Fried Chicken entree
- Friday: All-You-Can-Eat Fried Catfish (dine-in only)
- Saturday & Sunday: New all-day Weekend Brunch featuring the Biscuit Stack and the Hot Mess
The Biscuit Stack features chicken fried steak between two homestyle biscuits smothered in sausage gravy.
The Hot Mess begins with a lunch portion of chicken fried steak covered in gravy, then topped with cheese, bacon and a fried egg.
Also joining the Chicken Fried Road Trip menu by popular demand is Chicken Fried Bacon with new Maple Glaze. Cotton Patch will offer the appetizer portion for only $2 from Sept. 1-3 in celebration of International Bacon Day, Sept. 1.
“Fall is a time for cooler temperatures and state fairs—both of which inspired our new fall lineup of country-fried favorites with a twist,” says Cotton Patch Cafe President Larry Ryback. “We wanted to have some fun with great daily deals on our most popular dishes while introducing some delicious, craveable new items and dining occasions for our guests to enjoy.”
All Cotton Patch menu items are handmade from scratch using the freshest ingredients.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.