Citi announced Citi Table, a new dining program offering Citi card members exclusive dining experiences and special offers at top restaurants.
With Citi Table, Citi card members can celebrate and enjoy the fun of dining out with access to culinary experiences and easy ways to pick up the tab. They will also receive exclusive dining offers at sbe Entertainment Group restaurants in Los Angeles, such as complimentary appetizers, when paying with their Citi card. Initially launching in Los Angeles, the program will expand to other U.S. cities.
"We're thrilled to be launching Citi Table and to offer Citi card members unique rewards when they dine out," says Paula Kelley, managing director, customer solutions, Citi cards. "Citi recognizes the special moments that occur around the table, whether for big occasions or small indulgences, and we're passionate about enhancing the dining out experience for our card members."
Special Dining Offers for Citi card members
Citi card members in Los Angeles will enjoy perks at a diverse list of dining establishments. The following offers are available to Citi credit and debit card members through Dec. 31, 2014 with qualifying purchase, limit one per table, restrictions may apply:
- Katsuya - Bottle of sake inclusive with a purchase of $75 or more card at Brentwood, Glendale, Hollywood, and LA Live locations.
- Cleo Hollywood - Bottle of Prosecco inclusive with a purchase of $75 or more.
- The Bazaar by José Andrés, Beverly Hills - Complimentary Olives, Modern and Traditional with a purchase of $75 or more.
- The Bazaar by José Andrés, Beverly Hills - Complimentary valet parking with a purchase of $150 or more.
- Tres by José Andrés, Beverly Hills - Complimentary Patatas Bravas with a purchase of $75 or more.
- Umami Burger - Free truffle fries or burger at select Los Angeles locations including Santa Monica, The Grove, Los Feliz, Urban, Broadway, Arts District, Hermosa Beach, Pasadena, Thousand Oaks and Burbank.
An Easy Way to Settle the Tab
Citi is also providing card members offers via TabbedOut, a free mobile payments app that enables simple electronic settling of restaurant and bar tabs with a few clicks on a smart phone.
Citi card members who download the TabbedOut App and make a purchase at a participating Los Angeles restaurant with their Citi credit card through January 5, 2015 will receive $20 off their first tab of $25 at participating restaurants.
Citi Table offers and dining experiences are available for all Citi consumer credit card members. Additionally, some Citi cards offer the option to earn ThankYou Points on dining out, including the ThankYou Preferred and Citi Prestige cards which earn two ThankYou Points for every $1 spent at restaurants, and the ThankYou Premier card which offers three ThankYou Points per $1 spent on dining out.
In addition to providing access to exclusive culinary events and easy ways to pay, Citi is also helping to provide a source of fresh food to local communities. Citi is making a commitment to help increase access to fresh, affordable food and nutrition education through its Citi Gardens initiative in LA. Citi Garden has been the site of in-garden classes, cooking demonstrations, and more.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.