Chili's Grill & Bar is enhancing its fan-favorite lineup of Big Mouth Burgers by adding four new options to the menu. Two of the new Big Mouth Burgers boast two beef patties for a full pound of beef.
Chili's Big Mouth Crispy Chicken Sandwich is also joining the Big Mouth lineup. It features a sliced, buttered and toasted brioche bun drizzled in Secret Sauce, tomato, and lettuce.
- Bacon Rancher: Two Beef Patties, six slices of bacon, house made ranch, American cheese, sautéed onions and pickles
- Big Bacon BBQ: Two beef patties, six slices of bacon, house BBQ sauce, cheddar, red onion, and pickles
- BBQ Brisket Burger: Brisket, house BBQ sauce, cheddar, pickles, and coleslaw
- Chili's Secret Sauce Burger: Secret Sauce, American cheese, lettuce, and sautéed onions
- Big Mouth Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Hand-breaded crispy chicken, lettuce, tomato, and Secret Sauce
"At our core, we have been a gourmet burger restaurant since opening our doors on Greenville Ave. in Dallas in 1975. We've always been committed to keeping the Big Mouth lineup fun and interesting," says Michael Breed, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Chili's. "Our commitment to providing quality burgers at an exceptional price has never waned."
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.