Monday, March 13, Chili's Grill & Bar is celebrating its 48th birthday with $3.13 Presidente Margaritas and new, limited-edition merch inspired by 1975 when the iconic, American restaurant got its start.
At locations across the country, Guests can enjoy Chili’s premium, hand-shaken margarita for just $3.13 – a drink that sells $9 every other day of the year. This is the best priced premium margarita you can get all year!
And to celebrate the first birthday of the Chili’s online merch store (www.welcometochilis.com), new clothes and accessories rooted in nostalgia and inspired by Chili’s Southwestern heritage will be available from $8-$25 starting March 13. The collection includes:
- Baby Onesies – For the first time ever, Chili's has baby merch! These onesies can be paired with matching Chili’s t-shirts for new parents.
- T-Shirts – Perfectly paired with your favorite athleisure and WFH ‘fits, it doesn’t get any more classic than a vintage-inspired ringer tee.
- Claw Clips – These pepper-inspired hair accessories are perfect for Guests to pull their hair back to feast on their Chili’s favorites.
- Scarves – These chic, Southwest-inspired silky scarves can be used to tie in your hair, on your neck or on your bag.
- Coasters – Fans will be able to bring a little piece of Chili’s home with them thanks to some inspiration from our original classic tiled tables.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.