Chili's Grill & Bar introduces a new Lighter Choices menu with seven bold entrees that, in addition to being delicious, also happen to nutritious and flavorful.
The Lighter Choice items are featured on HealthyDiningFinder.com and meet HealthyDiningFinder's nutrition criteria: not more than 750 calories, 25 grams fat, and eight grams saturated fat.
Seven menu items complete the Lighter Choices menu–three of which are new–and satisfy the needs from health-conscious guests, while maintaining the bold, Southwestern flavors they've come to expect from Chili's entrees.
Chili's listened to guest feedback about providing healthier options on the menus.
The new Lighter Choices section, featured prominently on the menu, includes a Quick Response (QR) code linking to online nutritional information. With the use of their smartphones, guests scan the code on the menu to access the calories, fat, and saturated fat for each Lighter Choice item in an easy-to-read, mobile format.
The use of the QR code is an added convenience for guests to retrieve the nutritional information they need to make healthier decisions about their meal selections.
"Guests at Chili's tell us they want options to meet their lifestyle and dining occasion needs at both lunch and dinner," says Edithann Ramey, senior director of marketing for Chili's Grill & Bar. "Our new Lighter Choice menu gives them options lower in fat, saturated fat, and calories, while still delivering on our Chili's signature bold flavors."
Chili's Lighter Choices entrees are (*denotes new menu item):
- *Grilled Chicken Salad – grilled chicken with cheese, tomatoes, black beans, corn relish, and honey-lime vinaigrette served atop field greens (420 calories)
- Lighter Choice Santa Fe Chicken Wrap– with corn, tortilla strips, avocado, and tomatoes. Served with steamed broccoli and a side of low-fat ranch (680 calories)
- Lighter Choice Grilled Chicken Sandwich– with tomato, lettuce, and non-fat honey mustard dressing on a wheat bun. Served with steamed broccoli (610 calories)
- *Lighter Choice 6 ounce Classic Sirloin – 100 percent USDA Choice sirloin with carne asada rub and pico de gallo. Served with steamed broccoli (260 calories)
- Margarita Grilled Chicken– classic Margarita-flavored grilled chicken with hints of lime and citrus, served with rice, black beans, tortilla strips, and house-made pico de gallo (550 calories)
- *Sweet & Spicy Chicken – Habanero and sweet orange glaze brushed over grilled chicken with onions and peppers. Served with rice and steamed broccoli (670 calories)
- Lighter Choice Grilled Salmon with Garlic &Herbs – served with rice and steamed broccoli (480 calories)
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.