The Florentine, a Chicago destination for traditional Italian cuisine, is now the perfect pre-show location with the launch of its pre-theatre menu. Today, the restaurant launches a partnership with TodayTix to create the ultimate “dinner and a show” experience.
Located inside the JW Marriott in the Loop and just steps away from Chicago’s iconic Theatre District, The Florentine’s pre-theatre menu, created by Executive Chef Zachary Walrath, is encore-worthy. There’s nothing better than a show accompanied by a beautifully crafted meal, and Chef Walrath has curated three courses of Italian classics. For $45, the pre-theatre menu features:
- Zuppa (cauliflower, garbanzo beans, crème fraiche, herb oil)
- Caesar Salad (little gem, parmesan, focaccia croutons)
- Antipasti Misti (chef’s selection of imported meat and cheese)
- Gnocchi (ramp puree, spring onions, hazelnuts, pecorino)
- Bucatini Carbonara (pancetta, sweet peas, pecorino, egg yolk, black pepper)
- Salmone (faroe island salmon, cucumbers, chilies, yogurt, saffron vinaigrette)
- Filetto – additional $10 (grass fed filet mignon, Yukon gold mash, peppercorn sugo)
- Cannoli (ricotta, orange blossom, chocolate pistachio)
- Choice of Sorbetto or Gelato
Whether heading to a Broadway musical or a concert at the Symphony, The Florentine and TodayTix provide guests with an unforgettable experience. Guests can sign up for The Florentine’s newsletter here to receive a special code for a discount on their first TodayTix purchase. In addition to the prix-fixe menu, the full dinner menu is available.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.