Holmes, a recently opened neighborhood restaurant from Executive Chef Taylor Neary just outside of Atlanta, announced its new dinner menu alongside an updated beverage list. Located inside the historic Jones House at Alpharetta City Center, the restaurant serves eclectic dishes made with locally sourced, seasonal ingredients from farms including Levity Farms in Milton, Georgia, Tucker Farms in Rome, Georgia, and Loud Mouth Farms in the North Georgia mountains.
The new menu's seasonal dishes include produce-forward items, housemade pastas and proteins, such as:
- Grilled Plums, ricotta, blood orange, bacon vinaigrette and crunchy salsify
- Tortellini, local squash, apple, macadamia, parmesan frico and brown butter
- Scallops, Geechie Boy farro, Loud Mouth Farms shrooms, fennel and young onion
- Tea Cured Osso Buco, veal, Japanese pumpkin, apple, herbs and reduction
- Molasses Pork Chop, roasted rutabaga, mustard greens and bourbon mustard syrup
- "Beer Can" Chicken, farmed fennel, Alpharetta turnips, miso honey and sorrel
Behind the bar, Beverage Manager Sam Schliff serves a creative list of cocktails prepared with ingredients made in-house, craft canned and bottled beers, a rotating draft beer from Variant Brewing Company in Roswell, Georgia, and a wine list of reds, whites, bubbles, rosé and a handful of reserve wines. The rotating cocktail selection currently includes:
- Figgin Delicious, made with rye whiskey, cranberry, fig and fall spice
- Tropicolada, featuring vodka, cranberry, orgeat and coconut
- The Final Coconut, including gin, coconut, green chartreuse and lime
Since opening in July, the restaurant has been highly acclaimed for both its food and beverage programs. Mirroring the creative food and cocktails is the ambiance. Design features include graffiti and skateboards on the walls, pendant lights above the bar and murals by renowned local artist Greg Mike in the dining room and restrooms.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.