Celebrate mom at Carrabba’s Italian Grill with seasonal specialties any way you choose. Whether making a reservation to dine in or creating a made-from-scratch Italian feast around your A table is filled with food
The following dishes are available for dine-in, carside carryout or delivery starting Tuesday, May 4.
- Salmon Saporito: Wood grilled salmon with a signature seasoning and topped with jumbo lump crab meat, lemon butter, diced tomatoes, spinach and basil.
- Chicken Bryan: Wood-grilled chicken and topped with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and a signature lemon butter sauce. Served with your choice of side.
- Mezzaluna: Half-moon ravioli with chicken, ricotta, romano and spinach in a tomato cream sauce.
- Peach Sangria: Bright and sweet. Absolut Apeach, Patrón Citrónge, cranberry, orange juices, and crisp wine
- Tuscan Lemonade: Absolut Citron Vodka, II Tramonto Limoncello, house-made basil syrup and fresh lemon juice.
- Seven Daughters’ Moscato
- Sogno Di Cioccolata "Chocolate Dream": Rich fudge brownie with chocolate mousse, fresh whipped cream and homemade chocolate sauce.
- Tiramisu: Lady fingers dipped in liqueur laced espresso, layered with sweetened mascarpone, Myers's Rum and chocolate shavings
Need a gift for Mother’s Day? Purchase gift cards online to enjoy a meal together or virtually with help from your local Carrabba’s Italian Grill. For every $50 spent in gift cards, receive a $10 e-gift card by visiting https://www.carrabbas.com/. (Redemption period May 17 - July 18)
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.