- 3⁄4 ounce Varnelli Anice
- 1 1⁄2 ounce Pear-flavored Vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 ounce Fresh Lime Juice 3 Dashes Creole Bitters
- 2 Wedges of Bartlett Pear
The Casanova Cocktail relies heavily on the pear flavor, creating a subtle, sweet drink. The star garnish is also a nice, sweet touch to this favorite drink.
The Casanova Cocktail was served at the Apertivo Italy event at Tales of the Cocktail.
- Muddle pear wedges in mixing glass.
- Add rest of ingredients, shake with ice.
- Double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish: Dehydrated pear slice and star anise floating atop.