Carrabba’s Italian Grill is now offering contactless payment and giving guests even more to enjoy with an expanded new menu that includes made-from-scratch new and returning classic family recipes.
Discover New Dishes:
- Classics Appetizers Combination: Hand-breaded Calamari, Mozzarella Marinara and Four-Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. Served with a side of our marinara sauce
- Rigatoni Martino: Sautéed mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan and Romano cheese tossed with rigatoni pasta in our tomato cream sauce topped with scallions and ricotta salata
- Tuscan-Grilled Ribeye: A 16OZ wood-grilled Ribeye and seasoned with Mr. C's Grill Baste, olive oil and herbs
- Grouper De Nisco: Lightly breaded grouper filets wood-grilled and topped with lemon butter, fresh basil, diced tomatoes and kalamata olives
Reunite with Returning Classics:
- Four-Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms: Four mushrooms stuffed with sausage, spinach, ricotta, parmesan, Romano, mozzarella cheese and Italian breadcrumbs served over our tomato cream sauce
- Eggplant Parmesan: Layers of sliced eggplant coated with seasoned breadcrumbs and topped with pomodoro sauce, parmesan, Romano and mozzarella cheese
- Cozze in Bianco: Tender mussels steamed in white wine, basil and lemon butter
- Mezzaluna: Half-moon ravioli with chicken, ricotta, parmesan, Romano cheese and spinach in our tomato cream sauce
Now offering contactless payment, when guests download the Carrabba’s app they can easily pay a bill or split a check, and it even includes a convenient tip calculator. Carrabba’s Italian Grill continues to offer a variety of solutions to help make feeding families easy and delicious during these challenging times including Family Bundles. Either dine-in safely (view COVID-19 protocols here), or bring homemade Italian home via delivery and carside carryout.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.