Carrabba’s Italian Grill is bringing the Carnevale Celebration on Wednesday, March 20 at 6:30 p.m., complete with Venetian masks, Aperol Spritz glasses and festive food and drinks and for just $40 a person, guests will indulge on the following libations and bites throughout the evening.
Mix and Mingle Appetizers:
- Perfectly paired with the Sicilian Citrus Spritz, featuring Martini and Rossi Sparkling Rosé and Aperol infused with flavors of blood orange and spices.
- Antipasti Platter
- Caprese Skewers
- Mini Mama Mandola’s Meatballs
- Margherita Pizza
- Chicken Parmesan Bites
- Lamb Lollipops
- Pollo Di Pizza: Wood-grilled chicken stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella, roasted tomatoes and basil with house-made pizza sauce.
- Pair the bold flavors of the pizza with a glass of Gabbiana Chianti, boasting aromas of cherry and strawberry with touches of earth and spice.
- Berry Crostata: Flaky pastry filled with house-made raspberry and strawberry filling.
- This dessert is paired with a Raspberry Blood Orange Bellini, featuring Riondo Prosecco Spumante combined with flavors of raspberry and blood orange for the perfect finish.
Guests can make reservations at www.carrabbas.com/exclusive.
Also, starting Thursday, March 21 – Sunday, March 31, when guests dine-in and enjoy one of Carrabba’s Italian Grill’s three signature dishes— wood-grilled Chicken Bryan, savory Chicken Marsala, or creamy Pollo Rosa Maria from their Carrabba’s Today, Carrabba’s Tomorrow menu — they will take home a free order of lasagne.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.