On Tuesday, February 19, Carrabba’s Italian Grill invites guests to a Wine Dinner filled with indulgent food and wine featuring Principessa Gavia Gavi and Rosa Regale Sparkling Red Wine and their legends of forbidden love. For $50, the four-course dinner and wine pairings include:
- Entrée: Three-Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms: Hand-stuffed with sausage, spinach, ricotta, Romano, mozzarella and Italian breadcrumbs served over scratch-made tomato cream sauce.
- Paired Wine: Allegrini Valpolicella
- Entrée: Scampi Damian Seasoned shrimp, garlic, white wine and lemon butter sauce tossed with linguine
- Paired Wine: Principessa Gavia Gavi
- Entrée: Filet Bryan 9-ounce Tuscan-grilled filet topped with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and lemon butter sauce.
- Paired Wine: Louis M. Martini Cabernet Sauvignon
- Entrée: Sogno di Cioccolata Rich fudge brownie layered with chocolate mousse, fresh whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
- Paired Wine: Rosa Regale Sparkling Red
To find a location and make a reservation, please visit https://www.carrabbas.com/.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.