Lou Moshakos, president and owner of LM Restaurants, Inc., has released plans to expand the Carolina Ale House brand by at least seven additional locations over the next 12 to 18 months, creating more than 800 new jobs. Carolina Ale House currently has 20 units in operation throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and South Florida.
The schedule announced is as follows:
- Concord, N.C., 8695 Concord Mills Blvd – July 2013
- Winston-Salem, N.C., Haynes Mall – Aug 2013
- Killeen, Texas – August 2013, the company’s first venture into the Texas market
- Downtown Charleston, S.C., corner of King St. & Calhoun St. – October 2013
- Downtown Raleigh, N.C., 500 Glenwood South – early 2014
- Knoxville, Tenn. – early 2014, the company’s first venture into the Tennessee market
- Summerville, S.C. – early 2014
Restaurants in the South Carolina and Texas markets will be operated by Carolina Ale House licensee, Sullivan Management, based out of Columbia, S.C.
The Carolina Ale House concept is the better alternative to a typical sports bar with scratch-made food, high-quality bar choices, and a locally-focused, hospitable environment. Its high-energy atmosphere, especially during big game days, and the multitude of TVs makes it the ultimate meeting place for food and sports.
Carolina Ale House, established in 1999, is owned and operated by LM Restaurants (LMR). LMR was ranked the 24th Fastest Growing Private Company in the Triangle at the 2012 Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 Awards and 27th in the NC Mid-Market Fast 40 by Business North Carolina. It is the parent company of several award-winning restaurants on the East Coast.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.