The Candy Apple Café & Cocktails, an award-winning restaurant located inside the Sweet Pete’s Candy building in Downtown Jacksonville, Florida, has introduced five new cocktails.
Shaun Gillespie, beverage manager for The Candy Apple Café & Cocktails, drew inspiration from seasonal ingredients and classic confectionary flavors to develop the new recipes.
“The Candy Apple Café & Cocktails’ craft cocktail program reflects the restaurant’s commitment to utilizing fresh, seasonal ingredients. Similarly, our proximity to Sweet Pete’s Candy allows us to incorporate candy into creative cocktails,” Gillespie says.
The new cocktails are:
- Blackberry Basil Mule, made with Ketel One vodka, pressed lime juice, fresh blackberry purée and Fever Tree ginger beer ($11)
- Cucumber Jalapeño Margarita, made with tequila, pressed lime juice, house-charred jalapeño syrup and fresh cucumber ($12)
- The Peanut Butter Cup, made with Ballotin chocolate whiskey, almond milk and peanut butter caramel ($11)
- The Gumball, made with house-infused bubblegum tequila, fresh pressed lime juice and Sprite ($10)
- Espresso Martini, made with Grind espresso spirit, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, Carve vodka and cream ($12)
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.