Cameron Mitchell Restaurants will celebrate the grand opening of its newest restaurant, The Avenue Steak Tavern on May 3. Located in historic Dublin in Ohio, this will be the second location for the concept, which first opened in Grandview in February 2016.
“We are thrilled to bring The Avenue to historic Dublin,” says Kristen Luff, general manager. “After seeing the success of this all-occasion, steak tavern in Grandview, we’re confident that the Dublin neighborhood will enjoy the familiar, old-school atmosphere and classic selections of steak and seafood that our restaurant will bring to the community.”
The Avenue is a classic steak tavern offering a warm atmosphere reminiscent of the 1920s and 1930s. The menu features a selection of appetizers, soups and salads, fine steaks, seafood and tavern fare. Executive Chef Jeff Lindemeyer, alongside other CMR chefs, has fine-tuned the menu and is excited to bring a mouthwatering dinner menu to historic Dublin. Signature dishes include:
- Veal Milanese—mozzarella, arugula, linguine
- Steak Frites—10 oz. skirt steak, French fries
- Sautéed Branzino—parsley potatoes, lemon caper vinaigrette
- Twin Lobster—asparagus, drawn butter
- Filet Mignon—6 oz / 8 oz; served with a Tavern or Caesar Salad and a choice of side dish
- New York Strip—12 oz; served with a Tavern or Caesar Salad and a choice of side dish
- Prime Top Sirloin—8 oz; served with a Tavern or Caesar Salad and a choice of side dish
- Colorado Lamb Chops—12 oz; served with a Tavern or Caesar Salad and a choice of side dish
The Avenue’s beverage offerings include classically-inspired cocktails and a carefully selected collection of Old and New World wines:
- Sloe Tom Collins—Plymouth Dry and Sloe Gin, Fresh Raspberries, Lemon, Soda
- Planter’s Punch—Ron Zacapa, Fresh Pineapple, Citrus, and House-made Grenadine
- Old Fashioned—George Dickel Rye, Sugar, Orange, and Old-Fashioned Bitters
- Brooklyn—Old Forester Bourbon, Dolin Dry Vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Luxardo Maraschino
- Bronx—Botanist Gin, Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth, Fresh Orange, Creole Bitters
- Manhattan—Watershed Bourbon, Dolin Rouge Vermouth, Nocino, and Orange Bitters
The restaurant occupies a 5,180-square-foot space situated at Bridge Park West in Historic Dublin. The location will feature a heated covered terrace. In total, the restaurant will accommodate 268 guests. Dinner will be served nightly, Monday through Thursday from 4 to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 4 to 11 p.m., and Sunday from 4 to 9 p.m. Happy hour drink specials and specially priced appetizers will be available in the bar area from 4-6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.