California Pizza Kitchen will pay tribute to veterans and active duty members of the U.S. military this Veterans Day, Sunday, November 11, by offering them a complimentary entrée from CPK’s special Veterans Day menu at all participating California Pizza Kitchen locations nationwide. Participating guests will also receive a card to redeem for a buy one, get one free offer on pizza, pasta, or salad during a return visit Nov. 12-18 (while supplies last).
“Each Veterans Day, our California Pizza Kitchen family looks forward to the opportunity to recognize and thank the courageous men and women who have served our country, both past and present,” says California Pizza Kitchen CEO Jim Hyatt. “It is our great honor to serve you and extend our deepest gratitude for your tremendous service and sacrifice. We invite you to be our guest and enjoy a special meal on us this Veterans Day.”
CPK’s Veterans Day menu includes the choice of a complimentary pizza, pasta or full size salad:
- The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza: CPK’s legendary BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions, and fresh cilantro come together to transform this original to iconic.
- Hawaiian: Fresh pineapple, applewood smoked ham and slivered scallions.
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage: Cremini mushrooms, rustic pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, fresh torn basil, Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano.
- Pepperoni: A combination of rustic and spicy pepperoni with fresh Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano.
- Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato: Fresh and traditional Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, smoked Gouda and Romano with fresh tomato and basil.
- Traditional Cheese: Made with classic tomato sauce and Mozzarella.
SALADS (FULL SIZE):
- The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad: Black beans, sweet corn, jicama, fresh cilantro & basil, crispy corn tortilla strips, Monterey Jack, and CPK’s housemade herb ranch, topped with BBQ chicken, tomatoes and scallions.
- Thai Crunch: Crisp veggies and fresh cilantro with chicken and the crunch of peanuts, wontons, and rice sticks, tossed in Thai peanut dressing.
- Classic Caesar: Crisp Romaine with shaved Parmesan and housemade garlic butter croutons.
- Italian Chopped: Roasted turkey breast, julienned salami, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, Mozzarella and fresh basil tossed in housemade mustard herb vinaigrette.
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken: CPK’s garlic Parmesan cream sauce with chicken and fresh Italian parsley.
- Kung Pao Spaghetti with Chicken: CPK’s twist on a Chinese classic with garlic, scallions, peanuts and hot red chilies.
- Bolognese Spaghetti: Slowly simmered rustic meat sauce with Cremini mushrooms, sprinkled with scallions.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.