This New Year, pizza comes with a side of new perks as California Pizza Kitchen launches its enhanced CPK Rewards loyalty program. Beginning January 29, CPK Rewards will offer more benefits than ever before, including: free entrée rewards, first access to new menu items, exclusive events and more. In addition, the upgraded CPK Rewards app puts guests in control of their culinary adventure with online ordering, the ability to track rewards status, and the convenience of applying rewards through mobile pay, all together in one, easy-to-use app experience.
The enhanced CPK Rewards program will allow guests to earn rewards at four different benefit levels, earning one point for every dollar spent at CPK on food and non-alcoholic beverages during the calendar year. Guests’ benefit levels are determined by their activity the previous year, and benefits last a full calendar year. Beginning January 29, existing CPK Rewards members will automatically achieve the status that corresponds to their points earned in 2018. New members enrolling on or after Jan. 29 will automatically achieve Palm status.
Rewards benefit levels include:
Palm (0-149 points)
- Free Small Plate reward (available 24 hours after registration)
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend
- Some restrictions apply. Learn more here.
- 75 points = $5 reward
- Free dessert for your birthday
VIP (150+ points)
- All Palm level benefits
- Bonus point events
- Free birthday entrée
Diamond (350+ points)
- All Palm and VIP level benefits
- Rewards to share with friends
- 2x points during birthday month
- Free entrée to celebrate guests’ half-birthday
Elite (1,000+ points)
- All Palm, VIP and Diamond level benefits
- First access to order new items before they rollout nationally
- Free meal for four when you achieve Elite status within the 2019 earning period
- Skip the line for a party of up to four
- Earned CPK Rewards dollars last longer (valid for 12 months from the date earned)
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.