Located along Los Angeles’ iconic Walk of Fame, Smashed opens in Hollywood on Friday, October 11. Serving playful cocktails paired with all-American smashed burgers and fries, the concept helms from the owners of the Mexican-inspired cantina, Te’Kila, in Hollywood and Sherman Oaks. Taking over the former Five0Four bar space, Smashed serves as an edgy new hangout on Hollywood Boulevard fit for date nights, social gatherings, and nights out on the strip.
“In opening a new restaurant and bar concept, we wanted to honor Los Angeles’ beloved smashed burger, and create a fun space that played off of our ‘90’s upbringing, even bringing in artist friends to collaborate in the space,” says co-owner Kevin Zadoyan. “Smashed burgers and fries are my go-to comfort food – and paired with a cocktail or beer – you can’t go wrong.”
To celebrate the official opening weekend, Smashed will host a two-day grand opening party. Guests will enjoy giveaways, drinks, live music, and burgers, with plenty of instagramable moments. Happenings and specials include:
Friday, October 11– Free burgers between 6-7 p.m., drink specials, live DJ spinning between 9 p.m.-2 a.m., special guest appearances, and giveaways
Saturday, October 12 and Sunday October 13– Live DJ spinning between 9 p.m.-2 a.m. and drink specials
Smashed keeps it simple, offering signature smashed Wagyu beef burgers, Beyond Meat™ burgers for a plant-based option, and loaded fries. The fast-casual bar and restaurant utilizes simple and classic ingredients to consistently satisfy cravings for a classic, American smashed burger. To compliment the food menu, Smashed’s bar program features a mix of classic, signature, and slushy cocktails with an inventive and unique fusion of flavors. Additionally, Smashed offers wine and beer selections.
Menu highlights include:
- Double Cheeseburger with two Wagyu beef patties smashed on a seasoned grill, pickles, chopped onions, ketchup, mustard, and a side of seasoned fries
- Vegan Burger with a Beyond Meat patty, pickles, chopped onions, ketchup, mustard, and side of seasoned fries
- Loaded Fries house fries topped with two wagyu beef patties, American cheese, chopped onions, and secret sauce (vegan option available)
- Hot Girl Summer with chamomile infused tequila, ancho chile, lime, agave
- Rush Hour with mezcal, lemon, yuzu honey, orange bitters
- Trop Top with Aperol, passionfruit liqueur, sparkling wine
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.