Buffalo Wild Wings knows a friendly rivalry can be the best part of watching sports with friends. This summer, when fans gather to watch the NBA and NHL playoffs and World Cup, B-Dubs is introducing a series of limited time only (LTO) food and beverage items designed to satisfy any fan’s taste buds, regardless of their allegiance.
Now through August 19, B-Dubs’ LTOs celebrate the tension between sweet and salty flavors (Salted Caramel BBQ Sauce), East and West Coast brews (Samuel Adams New England IPA and Lagunitas IPA) and summertime cocktails frozen or on the rocks (Platinum Margarita). And while rivalries spark debate, B-Dubs’ new shareables (Over the Top Nachos and Signature Sampler) can bring even the most passionate fans together.
In the Zone—LTO Items at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Salted Caramel BBQ: Everyone knows that sweet and salty play nice together. So we start with Honey BBQ, then add a taste or caramel salt.
- Korean BBQ: A complex blend of savory soy sauce, red chili pepper, rice vinegar and a bite of garlic.
- Samuel Adams New England IPA: Reppin’ the East Coast, this New England style IPA is a medium-bodied, hazy brew featuring a big punch of citrus juiciness.
- Lagunitas IPA: This well-rounded West Coast IPA has a bit of caramel malt barley that provides the richness that mellows out the twang of hops.
- Platinum Margarita: The combo of Patron Silver, Cointreau and lime sour are elevated to Platinum status with a platinum colored rim of sugar and salt. Served frozen or on the rocks.
- Over the Top Nachos: Piled high, this mountain of crispy corn tortilla chips is stacked with your choice of a half-pound of Honey BBQ grilled chicken or pulled pork, fire roasted corn, pickled red onions, fresh jalapenos, green onions, cilantro-lime ranch. Finishes with creamy white queso poured over the top tableside.
- Signature Sampler: BWW is giving fans a new way to customize their own sampler. Fans can pick traditional or boneless wings, up to three dips and sauces and three sides or shareables such as friend pickles, cheddar cheese curds, roasted garlic mushrooms, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, ultimate nachos, French fries, potato wedges and buffalo chips.
- Monster Pulled Pork Cuban: Hickory smoked pulled pork, glazed with bourbon honey mustard, topped with bacon, mounds of melted Swiss cheese, pickles and savory garlic mustard. All pressed on the grill and served with a side of natural-cut French fries.
- Smothered Cheese Steak Quesadilla: Grilled flour tortilla stuffed with sliced sirloin steak and melted cheese, smothered in creamy, white cheese sauce and paired with pico de gallo and sour cream.
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich: An all-white chicken breast, grilled and drizzled with Honey BBQ sauce, is topped with a classic combo of lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions plus pepper jack cheese and hickory-smoked bacon.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.