Craft beer and America’s favorite cookies—what could be better?
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza at Parkside Town Commons and Bradford Shops in Cary, North Carolina, will be offering a unique Beer & Girl Scout Cookie Tasting February 22. The Beer & Girl Scout Cookie tasting menu will be available from 5 p.m. to close for just $5.50. Guests will receive three drink samples specifically selected from a variety of craft beers accompanied by three popular Girl Scout cookie samples, such as Samoas, Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Patties and more.
Bradford Shops pairings:
- Samoas with Rogue Hazelnut Brown Ale
- Peanut Butter Patties with Wicked Weed Hop Cocoa
- Savannah Smiles with Deep River Twisted River Wit
Parkside Town Commons pairings:
A) Thin Mints with Gizmo Peppermint Stiletto Stout
- Lemonades with Knee Deep Breaking Bud IPA
- Peanut Butter Patties with Draft Line Pilsner
B) Thin Mints with Fortnight Coffee Amber
- Lemonades with Appalachian Mountain Nitro Raspberry Porter
- Peanut Butter Patties with Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot Barleywine
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.