BRIO Tuscan Grille unveils its new Bar Bites and cocktails. Available now on BRIO’s new Happy Hour menu, the delicious chef-inspired Bar Bites and hand-crafted drinks are certain to bring a smile to guests’ faces.
The new Happy Hour menu, available Monday–Friday during select hours, includes the following new additions:
- Shishito Pepper Hash: Crispy fingerling potatoes, feta, green onions, and Sriracha aioli ($5)
- House-made Pickles: Fried crisp, with chile lime ranch ($4)
- Potato Skins: Cheddar cheese sauce, Applewood bacon, green onions, and lime crema ($5)
- Red Sangria: Black raspberry liqueur, lime juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, soda water, raspberries, and orange ($5)
- French Gimlet: Pineapple infused vodka, St. Germaine, lime juice, and diced cucumber ($6)
- Tropical Cosmo: Pineapple infused vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, cranberry juice, and lime juice, up ($5)
- Wild Island: Pineapple infused vodka, moscato, lemon and pineapple juice, and pineapple garnish ($5)
- Very Berry Margarita: Jose Cuervo, orange juice, triple sec, wildberry syrup, sweet and sour, soda water, fresh lime, blackberries ($6)
- Cucumber Basil Gimlet: SVEDKA Vodka or house gin, fresh basil, crushed cucumbers, Angostura bitters, and fresh lemon and lime, rocks ($6)
“At BRIO, we are dedicated to keeping our guests happy by continuing to switch up our menu items,” says BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. “With our new Bar Bites and cocktails, we are thrilled to provide fresh and delicious twists to our Happy Hour menu.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.