Guests are invited to indulge in BRIO Tuscan Grille’s tempting Valentine’s Day menu, designed with love in mind. Including enticing cocktails, delicious starters and entrées, plus a decadent dessert, it’s the perfect way for guests to treat their special someone this Valentine’s Day. BRIO Tuscan Grille locations across the nation will offer this special Valentine’s Day menu during lunch and dinner, Ferbuary 9–February 18.
Cocktails & Bubbly
- Sweetheart Martini: Raspberry Vodka, sour apple, sweet and sour ($8)
- Prosecco Brut, Maschio—Treviso, Italy ($11 split)
- Brut Domaine Chandon—Napa Valley, California ($43 per bottle)
- Antipasti Bruschetta—Pepperoni, tomatoes, Mozzarella, pepperoncinis, Kalamata olives, basil, Parmesan, red wine vinaigrette ($12.50)
- Soup of the Day
- Lobster & Shrimp Scampi—Oven baked shrimp, lemon, white wine, tomatoes, asparagus, angel hair pasta ($24.95)
- Bistecca BRIO—Thinly pounded beef tenderloin, Romano tomatoes, chimichurri, creamy horseradish, arugula ($24.95). Add Broiled Lobster Tail for $9.95.
- Molten Chocolate Cake—Mascarpone cream, white chocolate raspberry gelato ($7.95)
“Celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with someone you love over an indulgent and romantic meal,” says BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. “We created this exclusive menu to ensure our guests have an unforgettable evening with that special someone, while enjoying tempting cocktails, delicious entrées and a decadent dessert.”
BRIO (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is a “polished casual” restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well;” which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille, and BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille, as well as BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen, and Bar Del Mar. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.