With its special seasonal two-course menu, plus unique holiday drinks and desserts, BRIO is welcoming guests to gather around the table and enjoy delicious dishes to celebrate the holiday spirit. These holiday offerings are available November 21–December 29.
Plus, from November 13–December 30, BRIO is encouraging gift-giving, by offering a $25 bonus card with every $100 in gift cards purchased.
In addition, BRIO is hosting a “12 Days to Gather, Give & Taste!” contest on Facebook and Instagram from Saturday, Dec. 4–Wednesday, December 15, during which fans can win BRIO prizes valued from $100–$250.
The special seasonal menu includes:
Gather & Taste! Two-Course Menu
Choice of soup or salad:
- BRIO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, tomatoes, black olives, red onion, cucumber, Feta, red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with brioche croutons
- Wedge Salad with Gorgonzola, bacon, tomatoes, creamy Parmesan dressing
Soup of the Day
- Lobster Bisque with sautéed shrimp garnish (add $1)
Choice of entrée:
- Grilled Branzino: roasted red & gold beets, farro, Marcona almonds, marinated kale, lemon vinaigrette, feta (the two-course meal is priced at $26.95 with this entrée)
- Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Glazed Peppers (light entrée): farro, quinoa, grape tomatoes, asparagus, capers, Marcona almonds, feta, pesto vinaigrette (the two-course meal is priced at $19.95 with this entrée)
- Surf & Turf: 14-oz. strip steak, black pepper shrimp, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus (the two-course meal is priced at $34.95 with this entrée)
Unique cocktails, created especially for the holidays, include:
- Salted Caramel Martini: RumChata, Kahlua, Absolut Vanilla, caramel swirl, salted rim ($9)
- Bulleit Nog-Chata: Bulleit Rye whiskey, RumChata, simple syrup, crème anglaise, cinnamon, nutmeg, cinnamon sugar rim ($9)
- The perfect way to complete a delightful holiday meal is with BRIO’s special dessert, designed just for the holidays:
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding: vanilla bean gelato, housemade berry sauce, anglaise ($6.95)
BRIO’s gift card offer makes gift-giving a breeze. From Monday, Nov. 13–Saturday, Dec. 30, BRIO guests will receive a $25 bonus card with every $100 in gift cards purchased. The bonus card is valid Monday, Jan. 1–Thursday, March 15, 2018. BRIO gift cards can be purchased at a local BRIO restaurant or online at www.BrioItalian.com/giftcards.
BRIO’s “12 Days to Win!” Facebook and Instagram contest gives fans a chance to win various prizes from Monday, Dec. 4–Friday, Dec. 15. BRIO will post a different question regarding the holidays each day. Those with winning answers will receive incredible BRIO prizes such as gift cards, brunch for six, a chef’s dinner, a Happy Hour party for 12, and BRIO for a year (a $1,200 value).
“There are so many wonderful ways to celebrate the holidays at BRIO, and we are pleased to invite our guests to gather, give and taste,” says BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. “We love creating new and inspiring dishes and drinks for our guests to indulge in during this festive time of year. BRIO presents a warm, welcoming holiday dining experience that guests will remember for years to come.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.