In early 2023, the authentic Brazilian steakhouse Galpão Gaucho will open its fifth location on the West Coast in Roseville, CA. Inspired by Gaucho culture and the dining tradition of the Brazilian cowboy, guests can enjoy the rodizio experience, which is an unlimited two-course menu where guests can enjoy all of the menu items for $48 during weekday lunch and $69 during full priced service. Offerings at the Roseville location include 17 different cuts of meat such as beef, seafood, pork, chicken, lamb and more.
The full rodizio selection includes:
- Picanha – The noble part of the sirloin and the signature cut of Galpão Gaucho
- Garlic Picanha – Traditional cut with a garlic crust
- Spicy Picanha – Noble cut of the sirloin, seasoned with Galpão Gaucho’s unique dry rub recipe
- Chicken Wrapped in Bacon – Small portions of chicken breast, expertly seasoned and wrapped in bacon
- Filet Mignon Wrapped in Bacon – Flavor of the filet mignon is enhanced by a delicious strip of crispy bacon
- Filet Mignon – Galpão Gaucho’s leanest cut of beef and is one of the menu’s premium selections
- Grilled Shrimp – Jumbo shrimp lightly marinated to citrus perfection
- Grilled Pineapple – Caramelized with a hint of cinnamon and a great way for guests to prepare the palate for more meats
- Grilled Salmon – Seasoned with a citrus pepper blend and served with a savory passion fruit sauce
- Grilled White Cheddar Cheese – Brazilian style cheese grilled and served with honey
- Bottom Sirloin – One of the juiciest cuts from the menu
- Pork Ribs – Seasoned with a wash of white wine, citrus and spices
- Pork Sausage – Traditional South-American style sausage
- Pork Loin with Parmesan – Parmesan-crusted with special attention to preserving the tender juiciness of the pork
- Lamb Chops – Lamb chops are skewered in individual portions and then bathed in a white wine and mint seasoning
- Ribeye – Expertly butchered and seasoned with a pepper blend
- Beef Ribs – Grilled rotisserie-style over lower heat to render extremely juicy and tender
- Chicken Drumsticks – Seasoned with a black pepper blend before grilling
- Leg of Lamb – Traditionally prepared bone-in to give even more flavor to this citrus seasoned cut
Complementary to the marvelous selection of meat, Galpão Gaucho offers over 40 gourmet salad items and side dishes including garlic mashed potatoes, sweet caramelized bananas, homemade chimichurri sauce and cheese bread. A cheese bread appetizer, as well as a la carte desserts and a variety of cocktails are also available.
“We are extremely excited and ecstatic to open our fifth West Coast location of Galpão Gaucho, offering to the residents of Roseville an authentic Brazilian steakhouse experience,” says Sidinaldo Silva, regional manager of Galpão Gaucho. “We chose Roseville as our next destination to be a part of their incredible growing food scene and make our brand the city’s premier steakhouse destination.”
Coming soon in 2023, Galpão Gaucho will also open a location in San Diego, CA. With a presence in Napa, Cupertino, Walnut Creek and Las Vegas, NV, Galpão Gaucho has been established as one of the best steakhouses by their respective locations. Awards and accolades include recognition by BOAM, California Restaurant Associate, Napa Chamber of Commerce, Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce, Las Vegas Hospitality Association and many more.
Galpão Gaucho Roseville is located close to the Westfield Galleria area. It will be open in early 2023.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.