Enjoy BRAVO Cucina Italiana’s “Better Together” two-course combo menu, from January 9-March 11, and pair your choice of soup or salad with one of three delicious entrées. The special menu offers combo selections starting at only $13.99, and includes optional cocktails and a tasty dessert.
Items on the special two-course menu include:
Choice of one soup or salad:
- BRAVO Chopped Salad: chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, feta, red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with focaccia croutons
- Insalata Della Casa: chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, parmesan dressing
Soup of the Day
- Italian Wedding Soup: meatballs, spinach, pasta, cheese
- Lobster Bisque with sherry, diced shrimp (add $1)
Choice of entrée:
- Chicken Ravioli Al Forno: creamy spinach, marinara, Parmesan bread crumbs (the two-course meal is priced at $13.99 with this entrée)
- Linguine with Clam Sauce: fresh in-shell clams, Applewood bacon, baby clams (the two-course meal is priced at $15.99 with this entrée)
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Glazed Meatloaf: Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, haricot vert, crispy onion straws (the two-course meal is priced at $14.99 with this entrée)
Also on the two-course menu are two unique cocktails, which guests can purchase separately:
- Maple Bourbon Smash: Maker’s Mark, Monin Maple, thyme simple syrup, Angostura bitters ($8.95)
- Gincello Martini: Beefeaters, St. Germain, Limoncello, thyme simple syrup ($9.25)
Guests can complete their meal with a warm Caramel Apple Pie, also listed on the menu, for $5.99. The delicious pie features vanilla bean gelato, caramel and anglaise.
“Our two-course ‘Better Together’ menu offers delicious items for a great price,” says BRAVO Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey. “We invite guests to come in and enjoy a memorable, relaxing and tasty meal with their friends and family.”
During BRAVO’s “Better Together” promotion, the restaurant will also offer $5 bloody marys and mimosas during brunch, available on Saturdays and Sundays only.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.