Enjoy BRAVO Cucina Italiana’s “Better Together” two-course combo menu, from January 9-March 11, and pair your choice of soup or salad with one of three delicious entrées. The special menu offers combo selections starting at only $13.99, and includes optional cocktails and a tasty dessert.
Items on the special two-course menu include:
Choice of one soup or salad:
- BRAVO Chopped Salad: chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, feta, red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with focaccia croutons
- Insalata Della Casa: chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, parmesan dressing
Soup of the Day
- Italian Wedding Soup: meatballs, spinach, pasta, cheese
- Lobster Bisque with sherry, diced shrimp (add $1)
Choice of entrée:
- Chicken Ravioli Al Forno: creamy spinach, marinara, Parmesan bread crumbs (the two-course meal is priced at $13.99 with this entrée)
- Linguine with Clam Sauce: fresh in-shell clams, Applewood bacon, baby clams (the two-course meal is priced at $15.99 with this entrée)
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Glazed Meatloaf: Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, haricot vert, crispy onion straws (the two-course meal is priced at $14.99 with this entrée)
Also on the two-course menu are two unique cocktails, which guests can purchase separately:
- Maple Bourbon Smash: Maker’s Mark, Monin Maple, thyme simple syrup, Angostura bitters ($8.95)
- Gincello Martini: Beefeaters, St. Germain, Limoncello, thyme simple syrup ($9.25)
Guests can complete their meal with a warm Caramel Apple Pie, also listed on the menu, for $5.99. The delicious pie features vanilla bean gelato, caramel and anglaise.
“Our two-course ‘Better Together’ menu offers delicious items for a great price,” says BRAVO Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey. “We invite guests to come in and enjoy a memorable, relaxing and tasty meal with their friends and family.”
During BRAVO’s “Better Together” promotion, the restaurant will also offer $5 bloody marys and mimosas during brunch, available on Saturdays and Sundays only.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.